Power Your Play: Building High Performing Networks for online gaming, game development and distribution in emerging Global MarketsGamers are demanding. No audience expects more from their online experience in terms of speed and quality globally. In this session we will discuss best practices in building high performing networks for online gaming, game distribution with a specific emphasis on providing the best user experience in emerging markets such as South America, Africa, Mainland China, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
Summary of Topics:
Join Director of Global Gaming Solutions at Level 3, Flynn Watson present specific case studies and example of how to:
- Normalize delivery cost and performance across diverse global locations
- Navigate the rules and restrictions of localized delivery in government regulated markets such as Mainland China
- Protect against Distributed Denial of Service attacks (DDoS) ensure and global download security policies
- Implement Best Practices for content delivery campaigns with remote data centers and cloud providers (such Amazon, Soft Layer, Rackspace etc)
- Leverage 3rd Party Performance Monitoring tools (such as Cedexis and Conviva) and to consolidate and monitor Global SLA's