This is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
|Session Name:||Advanced Localization Methods for Japanese Games|
|Speaker(s):||Peter Fabiano, Saeko Inoue, Yeonkyung Kim, Mark McDonald, Fabio Minazzi|
|Company Name(s):||Capcom, Game Arts, Sony Computer Entertainment, 8-4, Binari Sonori|
|Track / Format:||Localization Summit|
Reaching the western audience while minimizing turnaround time and maximizing quality. Today these goals are critical for Japan-based developers.
This discussion will cover:
* Smoothing communication between developers and localizers,
* Exploiting existing technologies in the most efficient ways,
* Effectively checking quality of each game component in foreign languages,
* Profiling and managing trusted foreign localization teams,
* Scaling up on an increasing number of languages.